The Golem is a versatile drive that lets you shape your tone with an array of options.
Forged out of clay and christened in the core of Earth, the Golem has been born. This monolith delivers stone-crushing tones by delivering tectonic plate-scraping sounds. Through the “Power” knob, you restrain the volume of the Golem. With the “Rage” knob, you control the density of the gain. The “Form” knob allows you to shape the tone from a pillar-like treble to a bass-heavy monument. With the “Shift” knob, you command the high mids from their tomb. The Golem also offers three toggle switches: “Tremble,” “Shake,” and “Mass.”
“Tremble” and “Quake” act as twin toggle switches which directs the exaggeration of diode switching. With “Tremble,” the silicon diode sits in the left position while the germanium diode rests in the right position. In the middle position, the diode switch acts as a boost. “Quake” acts as a magnification of the “Tremble” functions to push the pedal to its capabilities’ apogee. Finally, experience pyramids becoming mausoleums as your tone lances through the throngs of distortion with the “Evolve” switch.
With the switch in the left position, the gain cuts slightly through the sinews of your tone. In the right position, the summit of this homunculus’ evolution will level obelisks into pedestals for sheer pandemonium as it becomes a God. Will you compress the Earth in the catacombs or macerate the world into dust and cinders?
- Power: Control of overall output of effect
- Rage: Control the density of the gain
- Shape: Tonal control of effect being treble or bass focused
- Shift: Subtle high-mid control of effect
* Tremble and Quake act as twin toggle switches which directs the exaggeration of diode switching.
- Tremble: Silicon diode sits in the left position while the germanium diode rests in the right position. In the middle position, the diode switch acts as a boost.
- Quake: Acts as a magniﬁcation of the “ Tremble” functions to push the pedal to its capabilities’ apogee.
- Mass: To the left gives a mid/bass boost as to the right will be more treble focused.
- Evolve: Switching the left position, the gain cuts slightly through the sinews of your tone giving you a gated drive. You will experience a sag effect with it focused on silicon or germanium diodes but with both or either “Tremble” an and “Quake” positioned in the middle, you will experience the stone crushing drive that we push to offer. In the right position, you will experience a more tonal focused drive but will still have the capabilities of creating a massive sound.
4.67″ x 3.654″ x 1.547″
9VDC @ <100mA minimum
2.1mm negative center jack
7 Current Draw
Out of stock